Decorate your lawn or garden with this charming Chickadee Mesh Bird Feeder. In a creative twist, this chickadee has yellow amber glass wings and tail feathers for an eye-catching design.
Hand-painted with detailed accents and crafted from wire mesh, this piece will add a bit of whimsy to your outdoor decor while welcoming feathered friends to your yard!
Mesh feeder works best with black oil sunflower, safflower seed, seed mixes, shelled peanuts, etc. These feeder will attract a variety of songbirds including chickadees, finches, goldfinches, juncos, nuthatches, sparrows, titmice, woodpeckers and wrens.
Easy-to-fill design with opening; hanging chain and hooking included. Holds approx. 5 c. of seed.
- Holds approximately five cups of bird seed
- Use black oil sunflower, safflower seed, seed mixes, whole nuts
- Attracts chickadees, finches, goldfinches, juncos, nuthatches and more
- Hand-painted chickadee design with detailed accents
- Mesh center invites clingers of all varieties
- Top of mesh section opens on a hinge for easy refilling
- Large size makes it accessible to multiple birds at a time
- Made of durable wire mesh and glass
- Has a hook for easy hanging
8"W x 3"D x 16"H
Holds approx. 5 cups of seed
Please note: Place the feeder about 10-15 feet from a tree or bush so birds can easily retreat to safety if needed. It may take time for birds to discover this new source of sustenance. If after one to two weeks, you have not received any visitors, sprinkle seeds on the ground to help them find the feeder..