- Santa figurine seated on a crescent moon
- Santa wears his classic red and white outfit and holds a star
- A striped stocking cap completes the look
- A delightfully whimsical design by artist Laura Benge
- A fun addition to your décor or a thoughtful gift
This charming Santa on Crescent Moon Figurine proves that only someone as magical as St. Nick could choose the moon as a place to take a break. Dressed up in his classic red and white outfit, Santa keeps an eye on the world from his perch on the moon. He's probably monitoring for naughty and nice behavior! With a shiny star in his hands, Santa seems to be thinking that everyone's actually pretty nice after all.
This Santa on the moon figurine is cast from an original design by artist Laura Benge. Trained in commercial art, her style is creative, primitive and appeals to country, folk, and antique collectors from near and far. Christmas and Halloween are Laura's favorite subjects for the art that she creates from her small antique granary studio, located on the edge of her home property in Iowa.
5"W x 7"H