Citrus Tree in Terra Cotta Pot - Lemon
Keep your vitamin C intake up by growing your own Citrus Tree in a Terra Cotta Pot. These beautiful semi-dwarf trees will add a splash of green to your space and even provide you with a supply of yummy citrus fruit. They thrive indoors and can even be grown in the garden in warmer zones.
Choose from Improved Meyer Lemon (one of the most productive of all citrus trees), Kaffir Lime (used extensively in Thai, Cambodian and Indonesian cooking) or Blood Orange (ideal for juicing, cooking or eating right off the tree). Complete growing instructions will be provided with your tree. Be sure to water your tree soon after arrival.
Please note: Potted citrus trees cannot be shipped to Arizona, Florida or Texas due to individual state regulations.
- Patio citrus trees for indoor or outdoor (in warmer zones) growing
- Arrive in a terra cotta pot
- Choose Meyer Lemon, Kaffir Lime or Blood Orange
- Some pruning and fertilizing required
- Detailed care instructions provided
- Please note: Potted citrus trees cannot be shipped to Arizona, Florida or Texas due to individual state regulations.
Size: Approx. 6" dia. x 16"H
Approx. 6" dia. x 16"H