Glass Succulent Solar Birdbath Stand
Welcome feathered friends into your yard and garden with this Glass Succulent Solar Birdbath Stand
Its lush botanical succulent design and solar features sure to delight both humans and songbirds alike! Basin will also attract honey bees and butterflies to help support your backyard habitat.
Crafted from durable glass with embossed details, basin can be filled with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely, as shallow water is best for birds. Solar feature illuminates the beautiful basin design after dark.
Solar panel on the stand requires 6-8 hours in direct sunlight for a full charge, and stays lit approx. 8 hours after sun sets. Tempered glass is easy to clean. For longest life, bring indoors during danger of extreme or sustained frost.
- Made of high-quality tempered glass for good looks and durability
- 2½" depth is perfect for most songbirds; will also attract honey bees and butterflies
- Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely
- Features lush botanical succulent design with textured glass to create dimension and depth
- Solar feature illuminates the beautiful basin after dark
- Solar panel requires 6-8 hours in direct sunlight for a full charge, stays lit 8 hours after dark
- Bring indoors during danger of extreme or sustained frost
18" dia. x 2½"D
Approx. 64 fl oz. capacity
Fill with 1-2" of water for shallow bath
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this birdbath inside during winter to prevent freezing and cracking.
Glass cleans easily; rinse out frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals.