Welcome feathered friends to your yard with our Happy Honey Bee Glass Birdbath Basin. Its intricate design and cheerful yellow glass embody the essence of summer. Composed of high-quality glass, the 18" bowl is beautiful yet practical.
Its bright colors and functional design are sure to delight both humans and songbirds! Basin will also attract honey bees, butterflies and other pollinators to help support your backyard habitat.
Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely, shallow water is best for birds. Place clear glass, stones or small pebbles in the bottom to adjust water depth.
Place this glass birdbath on the ground, on a tree stump or your own pedestal stand or base (not included). Shallow design is perfect for smaller songbirds. Tempered glass is easy to clean. For longest life, bring indoors during danger of frost.
- Made of high-quality tempered glass for good looks and durability
- Detailed honey bee and honeycomb design in bright yellow; design creates dimension and depth
- Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely
- Features multiple flowers in shade of red, pink, orange, yellow, white and green
- Place on ground, tree stump, stand or pedestal (not included)
- 2½" depth is perfect for most songbirds; will also attract honey bees and butterflies
- Can also be used as a garden art or bird feeder (no drain hole); or as a decorative indoors piece (not food safe)
- Bring indoors during danger of frost
18" dia. x 2½"D
Approx. 64 fl oz. capacity
Fill with 1-2" of water for shallow bath
Weighs approx. 6 lbs.
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this birdbath inside during winter to prevent repeated freezing and cracking.
Glass cleans easily; rinse out frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals..