LaCrosse Monochrome Pro Weather Station with Remote Wind and Rain Sensors
Keep track of your local conditions with this comprehensive Wireless Wind Speed and Rain Tracking Weather Station. The monochrome LCD display provides clear, easy-to-read displays of indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity; numerical and graphic wind speed and direction; time, day and date; graphic forecast icons and more.
The remote rainfall and wind direction/speed sensors have a wireless transmission range of up to 330' and transmit updates every 45 seconds.
The base station and wind sensor each require three AA batteries and the rain sensor requires two AA batteries (no batteries included).
- 3 Languages (English, Spanish, and French,) Languages will come in a separate document.
- Low battery indicator for Station
- Wall Hanging or Free Standing Option
- Atomic time and date
- Time & date automatically updates for DST (3 DST Options)
- 7 Time Zones (Atlantic, Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaska, Hawaii)
- 12/24 hour time setting
- Calendar: Day, Month, Date, & Year
- Month/Date or Date/Month format
- 6 Dynamic Forecast Icons
- Night/Day Forecast
- Relative Barometric Pressure in numbers 23.62 to 32.48 InHg (800 to 1100 hPa)
- Indoor/Outdoor Temperature/Humidity (°F or °C)
- Feels Like Temperature and Dew Point
- HI/LO Records with Time/Date Stamp
- Temperature & Humidity Alerts for Indoor and Outdoor
- Wind Speed (mph or kmh) & Direction (Letters or Degrees)
- Current and Top Wind Speed
- Wind Speed Records with Time/ Date Stamp
- Wind Speed Alert
- Current and Prevailing Wind Direction
- Wind direction (16 options shown in Letters) or 359 degrees.
- Low battery Indicator
- Rainfall (Inches or millimeters)
- Selectable rainfall time frame (1 Hour, 24 Hour, 7 Days, Current Month, Current Year, Total)
- Rainfall Alert
- Low Battery indicator
9"W x 5½"H x 1"W
Display 9"W x 5½"H x 1"W
Wind Sensor 6¼"W x 8"H x 7"D
Rain Sensor 7"L x 5¼"W x 5"H
Recently Viewed & Recommendations
Customer Who Bought This Item Also Bought...