Frieda and Dubow Metal Whirligig
Those free-spirited nature lovers are back in this exclusive Frieda and Dubow Metal Whirligig. Ever since their first appearance as garden stakes, these wild and free "naturists" have been consistent customer favorites. Designed and created by artist Judie Bomberger, our favorite streakers jump into action on this wind-powered whirligig. Captured in their signature frolicking pose, Frieda and Dubow really get it in gear when the wind catches the propeller at the front of this unique kinetic metal art piece. As the propeller turns, a simple mechanism causes these au naturel athletes to appear to be scampering through the grass. The free-turning mount ensures they'll always be pointing into the wind for maximum animation. Wind & Weather Exclusive Design.
- Animated metal "whirligig"
- Features customer favorite "streakers" Frieda and Dubow
- Wind-actuated propeller causes the figures to appear to run
- Free-turning mount automatically orients toward the wind
- Colorful propeller and bronze/patina-colored figures
13½"L x 4½"W x 57"H