Blending the comfort of a lounge chair with the swinging bliss of a hammock, this modern gray Metal Rattan Hanging Egg Chair is the ideal seat for enjoying the outdoors. The powder-coated metal frame is sturdy enough to hold up to 275 lbs. and resists all types of weather conditions.
This unique swinging chair is the perfect addition to any space outside, like a backyard patio or deck. Your chair comes with a soft deep fluffy cushion and neck rest, perfect for you to snuggle in on a warm and sunny day. Some assembly required.
- Unique swinging outdoor chair
- Powder-coated metal frame with rattan look
- Soft, fluffy cushion and neck support
- Simple assembly and included hardware
- Cushion and headrest pillow feature a polyester material and polyester fiberfill cores
- Frame is sturdy enough to hold up to 275 lbs. and resists all types of weather conditions
- Cushioned egg-shaped chair has a natural, comfortable shape
37½" dia. x 76¾"H
37½" dia. x 76¾"H.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.