History of the Christmas Tree Coin and Stamp Set
Celebrate this Christmas season by giving a unique coin and stamp collection that recounts the History of the Christmas tree. The notion of decorating trees at the holidays dates back to the 15th century and became popular in the United States after Prince Albert and Queen Victoria had one at Windsor Castle in the mid 1800s.
The Christmas greetings card contains a genuine JFK half dollar colorized with vintage red truck hauling a Christmas tree. The card also contains a genuine Washington quarter colorized with a vintage green truck in a winter setting.
A 1963 5¢ United States postage stamp is also featured, showing the national tree with the White House in the background. The card measures approximately 6" by 4" and is made of protective black vinyl. A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- History of the Christmas tree coin and stamp collection
- Colorized JFK half dollar and Washington quarter
- Genuine 1963 5-cent stamp with national tree in front of White House
- All in a protective black vinyl wallet
- Certificate of Authenticity included
4"W x 6"H
Recently Viewed & Recommendations
Customer Who Bought This Item Also Bought...