This Genuine Leather Bracelet with Authentic Buffalo Nickel is a unique and thoughtful gift...even for yourself! Each bracelet has three leather strands decorated with aqua-colored Czech glass beads. The one-size-fits-all bracelet is easily adjusted to your exact size.
This stylish bracelet also features a genuine buffalo nickel. The buffalo nickel was minted from 1913 to 1938 and designed by James Earle Fraser. He used three different Native Americans as models to make the composite image shown on the obverse of the coin.
The buffalo nickel is copper plated to complement the glass beads and to match the copper tone animal skull charm. The mix of colors represents the sun, the sea and earth. The bracelet comes in a jewelry pouch and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Unique three-strand leather bracelet
- Adorned with aqua-colored Czech glass beads
- Features a genuine copper-plated buffalo nickel
- Also displays a copper toned animal skull charm
- One-size-fits-all with easy adjustment to your specific size
- Included Certificate of Authenticity
3½"L x 2¾"W x ¼"H
3½"L x 2¾"W x ¼"H.