Most amphibians don't mind being out in the rain, but these friendly Father and Son Frogs with Rain Gauge chose to bring an umbrella on their stroll. This adorable duo is cast in weather-resistant resin with a bronze-colored and verdigris-like finish from a charming original sculpture and are truly a whimsical delight.
And while they're out in the rain, they might as well keep tabs on how much is falling. Junior frog holds an acrylic rain gauge tube that measures up to five inches of rainfall with easy to read markings in inches and centimeters. A delightful gift for any fans of frogs and whimsy or for your favorite pluviophile (someone who loves the rain).
- Father and son frog rain gauge
- Cast in weather-resistant resin from a whimsical original sculpture
- Bronze-colored and vedigris-like finish
- Acrylic rain gauge measures up to 5" of rain
- Markings in inches and centimeters
3½"L x 5½"W x 9"H
3½"L x 5½"W x 9"H.