Enjoy the show – day and night! – of our Solar Butterfly and Flower Balancer as the chasing LED light moves back and forth from one end to the other in a playful seesaw motion.
This solar-powered yard art is a wonderful addition to your landscape during the day and at night. When the integrated solar panel is fully charged by direct sunlight, it remains illuminated for approx. 6 to 8 hours.
One end of the balancer features a brilliant blue-purple butterfly, while the other has a dimensional pink flower. Two-sided design makes this piece a show-stopper from any direction.
This mid-sized garden art stands almost 3' tall, the perfect size to complement shrubs and flowers without overpowering the garden.
Durable H-stake simply pushed into the ground, mulched bed or large pot. All-weather metal construction with powder-coated finish.
- Balancer design is kinetic art for your yard or garden
- Chasing LED light moves back and forth across balance bar
- One side features a blue-purple butterfly, the other has a pink flower
- Seesaw motion with chasing light is entertaining day and night
- Mid-sized garden art stands approx 3' tall, doesn't overpower landscape
- Durable H-stake secures in the ground, mulched bed or large pot
- All-weather metal construction with powder-coated finish
26¼"W x 3⅓"D x 34¼"H
Solar Light Info
Light output and duration are dependent upon factors including season, weather conditions and sun exposure. Place in direct sunlight for maximum display.
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading. To protect the look and longevity of this piece, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.