Display this lovely Handmade Guatemalan Chumil Pine Needle Basket with pride. Not only is it beautiful, it also helps support native Mayan artisans in Guatemala. Each basket is handwoven from pine needles, pajon grass and raffia, with green accents.
The word "Chumil" means star in the language of the Guatemalan Kaqchikel people, reflecting the star pattern in the basket. This beautiful and practical basket will be a stunning addition to any tabletop or as a unique wall decoration.
A true Fair Trade product, these baskets are handcrafted by members of the Mayan Women's Cooperative of Guatemala.
- Handwoven pine needle, grass and raffia basket
- Star pattern is the origin of the name "Chumil" which means star
- Fair Trade item produced by members of the Mayan Women's Cooperative
- Product of Guatemalan artisans
- Beautiful on a tabletop or as a wall decoration
10"L x 14"W x 2"H
10"L x 14"W x 2"H.