Deep Creek Reclaimed Wood Ladder Wall Shelf Display/Storage
Stylish and unique, our Deep Creek Reclaimed Wood Ladder Shelf offers a fresh take on display and storage.
The unit has a ladder like appearance with four shelves in graduating sizes and a design that makes it appear to float against the wall.
Use this shelf to store books, display favorite decorative items or plants, even for towels in a bath or guest room. It can also serve as open shelving for sweaters, blankets and more. This piece would look amazing in a loft or high-ceiling room to complement rustic or industrial décor.
Reclaimed pine wood will have variations and wonderfully rustic imperfections. Iron frames has attractive twisted detail and is powder coated for durability. Each ladder has its own distressed finish, unique look and personality. Assembly required.
- Ladder shelf is a unique storage and display option for a variety of items
- Rustic, reclaimed wood and iron shelving looks great with farmhouse, industrial or transitional décor
- Display plants or collectibles, or store pantry items, linens, books, games and more
- Graduated shelf sizes are larger at the bottom, smaller near the top
- Each piece has its own distressed finish, unique look and personality
- Easy assembly; design leans against a wall with back anchors for stability
- Part of our Deep Creek Collection of functional, versatile furniture
24"L x 16"D x 68"H
24"L x 16"D x 68"H overall
Shelves are 22"W x 14"H space in between
Bottom shelf 16"D
Second shelf 12½"D
Third shelf 9¼"D
Top shelf 6"D
Weighs 12½ lbs.
Care, Cleaning & Special Info
Please note that the wood surfaces have worm and nail holes and other distress marks that add to their character. Each piece is completely unique. Some holes may go through the surface.
Wipe up stains and spills immediately. Regularly dust wood surfaces and iron frames with a soft cloth.
You may also need
Deep Creek Reclaimed Wood and Metal Coat Rack and Bench - Walnut
Extra Shipping Charge: $40.00