While this Post-Mounted Grass Roosting Pocket Birdhouse doesn't look quite like your typical birdhouse, roosting pockets are especially beneficial to non-migrating songbirds during the winter months. They provide much-needed refuge from harsh storms, wind, freezing rain, heavy snow and the bitter cold.
Natural materials help keep birds safe from predators as they blend in with surrounding areas and do not attract unwanted attention. In addition, birds desire a house made of rough material because rough surfaces make entering and exiting easier. The reed grass and cedar used in construction of this roosting pocket are resistant to premature decay and provide natural ventilation and drainage.
- Post-mount roosting pocket birdhouse
- Constructed from reed grass and cedar
- Naturally decay-resistant
- Provides shelter for non-migratory birds
- Rough surface materials aid in entering and exiting
6"W x 10½"H x 4¼"D
6"W x 10½"H x 4¼"D.