Five-Panel Metal Butterfly Garden Stake with Two-Tone Finish
Our artistic Butterfly Garden Panels screen will transform your landscape. Gorgeous in any season, it adds color, visual interest and dimension to your yard or garden.
The larger-than-life images are created in silhouette on five individual panels that you can arrange as you like. Position them close together so the design is apparent or spread them out a little to make it more abstract. You can even alternate angles or stagger them for more interest.
Standing nearly 5' tall when staked in the ground, this decoration is sure to catch the eye and provide a lovely backdrop for drifts of blooms or as a standalone piece in your yard. Verdigris-blue butterflies and antique patina rust-colored tall grass create an eye-catching color combination for your garden.
Laser-cut metal panels have ground stakes for stability and a durable powder-coat finish.
- An easy landscape update that adds color and interest any time of year
- Outdoor artwork in eye-catching shades of verdigris-blue and rust
- Great problem solver! Hide/disguise trash cans, bare spots, pool filter, AC unit
- Laser-cut metal construction with detailed butterflies and blades of grass
- Set of 5 panel sections simply stakes in the ground - easy!
- Durable powder-coat finish resists the elements
41¼"W x 62"H x ½"D
41½"W x ¼"D x 62"H, including 6" ground stakes
Each panel approx. 8"W
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To protect the look and longevity of this piece, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.