American Red Cross Clip-On Hand-Cranked Flashlight and Charger
Great for emergency kits or outdoor adventures, the American Red Cross approved Hand-Cranked Flashlight and Charger makes sure you’ve always got light to guide your way and power to charge your smartphone.
No batteries are needed. Just turn the crank for one minute and produce enough power for 10 minutes of light from three super bright LED lights. Crank again and use a standard USB port to charge your smartphone.
Use the built-in carabiner to clip on to your belt or backpack for convenient hands free use while you're on the go and stash one in your glove compartment. A terrific gift for pretty much anyone, especially popular with hikers and backpackers.
- Hand-cranked flashlight and USB charger
- Red Cross approved and endorsed
- One minute of cranking generates 10 minutes of light from three powerful LEDs
- Crank again to charge devices using the standard USB port
- Convenient carabiner clips to belt or backpack
- Keep one stashed in the glove compartment and a kitchen drawer
- Great gift for pretty much everyone
2¼"W x 6"H x 1¼
As the charge provided by the Clipray is a pass-through from the handcrank generator, other smart-phone units may also charge with a steady handle turn speed of 1-2 times per second.
Please note that phones must have minimal power to utilize the Clipray for emergency power generation. Phones that have completely powered down due to loss of power cannot meet the initiation charge requirement to be able to re-charge/re-start with the Clipray.
For best results use a manufacturer approved USB charging cable for your phone.