The classic game takes on a whole new look in this unique Dutch Renaissance Domino Set. Originally carved in ivory by a Dutch Renaissance artist, each of the 28 tiles is adorned with not only the traditions spots or "pips", but also a relief carving of a unique character.
The game of dominoes can be found as early as the 13th century in China, but the modern game first appeared in Italy during the 18th century. Packaged in a French-finished presentation tray, this unusual set of domino tiles will be an interesting item even when not in play. A truly unique gift for any fan of gaming, history or art.
- Dutch Renaissance domino set
- Reproduction of original set that was carved in ivory
- Each of the 28 tiles has a unique character carved in relief
- Packaged in a French-finished presentation tray
- A unique gift for any fan of gaming, history or art
7¼" sq. x 1¼"H
7¼" sq. x 1¼"H.