A symbol to always remember and never forget, the Thrush Coin Necklace is a beautiful reminder of how fragile life is in the world. The extinct Grand Cayman thrush is featured on the Cayman Islands one-cent coin and is the focus of this simple but proud pendant. The genuine bronze coin rests securely in a gold tone bezel and hangs from an 18-inch gold tone cable style chain with a 3-inch extender and a lobster claw clasp. The Grand Cayman thrush was thought to be common in the late 1800s but was extinct by the 1940s. A Certificate of Authenticity is included and the necklace is covered by a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Coin necklace remembering the extinct Grand Cayman thrush
- Authentic Cayman Islands one-cent bronze coin
- Coin in gold tone bezel on 18-inch gold tone chain
- Chain has a 3-inch extender and lobster claw clasp
- A simple and stylish reminder of the fragility of life
Chain 18"L (with 3" extender)
Pendant 1" dia.