This unique Laser-Cut Solar Lantern is a work of art both day and night. By day, it's unique contemporary design with an inverted cone shape and laser cut openings would look at home in a sculpture garden or on a pedestal in your study.
And after dark, thanks to the solar panel in the top, warm LED lights spread light on the surrounding surfaces in a unique pattern created by those unusual cutouts. Perfect for lining a path with practical and beautiful lighting or even as a table light for your deck, porch or patio. We even put a row of them along our deck railing.
For maximum light, make sure you lantern is in a spot where the sun's energy can charge the solar panel.
- Metal contemporary solar lantern
- Inverted cone shape with intricate cutouts
- Beautiful sculptural design to enjoy by day
- Dazzling patterns of light delight at night powered by solar panel in top
- Ideal for lighting paths or front stoops
- Also a unique table light for porch or patio
7" dia. x 9½"H
7" dia. x 9½"H.