This unique Metal Crane Wind Spinner is handcrafted by Balinese artisans from new and reclaimed metal. Her propellor-like wings become a blur of motion in a strong breeze. Good thing she will be securely staked into the ground so she doesn't fly away!
The clever design features five feathered "blades" on each rotor that spin in even a light breeze. Above, she has a lifelike head with plumage and long golden beak. So much attention to detail in design and hand painting ensures years of enjoying this lovely spinner in any garden.
- Uniquely-designed crane wind spinner
- Handcrafted from new and reclaimed metal by Balinese artisans
- Each "wing" is actually a propellor-like structure with feathered blades
- Each side spins independently and easily in even a gentle breeze
- Sturdy metal stakes ensure secure installation in the ground
14¾"L x 7¼"W x 30½"H, Stakes 8"L
14¾"L x 7¼"W x 30½"H
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To protect the look and longevity of your spinner, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.
What do you want to know about this product?