- This EcoSphere Pod with an Entire Self-Sustaining Sea Ecosystem from Wind & Weather requires no maintenance to sustain itself
- The pod includes filtered sea water, a plant, pebbles, shrimp, algae and micro-organisms
- When the pod is kept in light, the shrimp eat the algae and bacteria, then new algae and bacteria form from the shrimp's waste, for a self-sustaining system
- These pods are based on technology created by NASA scientists
- Wind & Weather offers these EcoSphere pods in four varieties: small pod (5-1/2"H x 3" dia.), small sphere (4"H x 4" dia.), large pod (7-1/2"H x 4" dia.) or large sphere (5"H x 5-1/4"W)
With this EcoSphere pod from Wind & Weather, you can have an entire sea ecosystem on your desk. You'll be mesmerized by the tiny red shrimp, algae and micro-organisms that swim around decorative plants and pebbles on the sea floor. Absolutely no maintenance is required for this EcoSphere pod. All it requires is light. The shrimp eat the algae and the bacteria, then the shrimp's waste encourages the regeneration of the bacteria and algae, so the cycle begins again. We offer small or large pods, or small or large spheres, from 4"H x 4" dia. to 7-1/2"H x 4" dia.Read More
Small Pod 5-1/2"H x 3" Dia.
Small Sphere 4"H x 4" Dia.
Large Pod 7-1/2H x 4" Dia.
Large Sphere 5"H x 5-1/4"W
Delivery signature required.