This stylish Decorative Hosepot is lovely to look at and super practical as well. The handsome container looks like a piece of garden art, but under the lid, you'll find a place to store your garden hose. Just coil it up, drop it in, pop the lid on, and instead of looking at an ugly old garden hose, you've got an attractive decoration. There's a handy hole in the base that drains water and also allows you to run the hose out of the pot to connect to a nearby spigot. Made from a composite of crushed stone and resin, this attractive hosepot looks like it was carved from real stone, but is lightweight and easy to move. Tidy up the outdoors, but still keep your garden hose close at hand and ready for watering, washing or clean-up duty.
- Decorative hose storage urn with lid
- Cast in a crushed-stone composite
- Lightweight and weather-resistant
- Drainage hole allows permanent connection to hosebib
- Attractive and practical storage solution
24½" dia. x 17"H