Color Weather Station with Wireless 5-in-1 Remote Wind, Rain and Lightning Sensor
Become your own expert meteorologist with this full-feature 5-in-1 Weather Station with Lightning Detection. The illuminated color screen with auto-dimming feature displays temperature, humidity and barometric pressure at the display’s location as well as the location of the remote sensors. Lightning strike counter displays running total of lightning strikes detected, plus weekly and monthly totals with a audible alarm and on-screen alerts. Weather Ticker™ streams real-time information and programmable weather alarms for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, rainfall, heat index, dew point, and wind chill.
The 5-in-1 remote weather sensor measures temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain with a strong wireless range up to 330 feet. Sensor transmits data every 18 to 36 seconds and features an automatic self-emptying rain collection cup. The lightning detector measures temperature and humidity and detects lightning strikes within 25 miles. This unit transmits data every 24 seconds during normal conditions and every 8 seconds once lightning is detected (for 30 minutes). Both sensors feature easy installation and mounting hardware is included. Base station operates on the included AC adapter with six AA battery backup. 5-in-1 sensor and lightning sensor each require four AA batteries (no batteries included).
- Full-feature weather station with lightning detection
- Color display base station shows key measures for temp, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed/direction, rainfall and more
- 5-in-1 remote sensor with 330' wireless range and self-emptying rain cup
- Lightning sensor detects strikes within 25 miles
- Base utilizes included AC adapter with battery backup; both remote sensors require batteries (not included)
Size: 6¾"W x 8"H x 1¼"D
Base 6¾"W x 8"H x 1¼"D
5-in-1 Sensor 13¾"L x 5½"W x 10¾"H
Lightning Sensor 2½"W x 5¾"H x 1"D