Atomic Projection Alarm Clock with Moon Phase by La Crosse Technology®
La Crosse Technology®'s Atomic Projection Alarm Clock displays time and indoor temperature (°F/°C) in easy-to-read numbers that rotate in 90-degree increments on your wall or ceiling. This sleek black alarm 12/24-hour clock/thermometer also displays the moon phase and has a calendar with the day and date. It has a time alarm with snooze, EL backlight and atomic time and date. Table clock also allows you to customize your projection settings from toggling between time and temperature, time only or temperature only. Conveniently includes a USB charging port for mobile devices. Ranges: indoor temperature 32°F to 122°F. Sits sturdily on desktop or tabletop. Two AAA batteries required (not included) or included AC power adapter.
- La Crosse Technology Time, Temperature and Moon Phase Tabletop Projection Alarm Clock
- 12/24-hour atomic time and calendar with day/date
- Snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Adjustable EL backlight display and projection settings
- Includes AC power adapter
Receiver 5¼"L x 2"W x 4¼"H