Shipwreck Coin Keychain
An unusual gift for collectors or anyone who loves the sea, our Shipwreck Coin Keychain has all the air of a unique nautical ornament. The British ship Admiral Gardener sank over 200 years ago. All of its cargo was lost including coins bound for Colonial India. These coins, recovered by divers over a century later, are still in remarkably excellent condition preserved by icy water and soft mud. One of these incredible pieces of buried treasure is framed in a splendid bezel with an anchor design and securely attached to a key ring. This genuine shipwreck coin keychain's antique bronze-colored finish gives it the look of maritime antiquity. Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Nautical Keychain with Shipwreck Coin
- Genuine coin from the British Admiral Gardener shipwreck
- Anchor bezel frame with antique-bronze colored finish
- Sturdy ring for house keys, car keys and more
- Unusual gift for collectors, sailors or beach lovers
1¼"W x 4¼"H