- Australian Finger Limes are petite, elongated citrus fruits
- Flavor is reminiscent of true limes and the fruit is filled with juicy "beads"
- Comes in a green rice hull pot
- Grow indoors or out in its pot or plant in the garden
- Outdoor trees reach 8-12' in height
- Please note: Potted citrus trees cannot be shipped to Arizona, Florida or Texas due to individual state regulations.
Approx. 6½" dia. x 18"H
Grow your own citrus fruits with this Potted Australian Finger Lime Tree. The Finger Lime is an unusual variety of citrus and perhaps one of the most fascinating. The petite, elongated fruits have a flavor reminiscent of true limes, and the fruit is sometimes referred to as "citrus caviar" because of the juicy beads inside that spill out when it's cut open.
Caring for your Finger Lime Tree is much like any other tree. Keep it in the pot and prune it regularly to keep this semi-dwarf tree down to a manageable size for indoor or outdoor enjoyment. Or plant it in the ground where it can grow up to 8-12' tall at maturity.
Your Australian Finger Lime Tree comes in a green rice hull pot and arrives with more detailed care instructions. Please note: Potted citrus trees cannot be shipped to Arizona, Florida or Texas due to individual state regulations.
Approx. 6½" dia. x 18"HRead More