Gold-Plated Bicentennial Quarter Pocket Knife
This unique Gold-Plated Bicentennial Quarter Pocket Knife is an inspiring collectible celebrating the birth of the nation. The front of this knife's wood-grain handle frames the 1776-1976 Washington bicentennial quarter amid the stars and stripes of a waving American flag. This unique quarter was only minted in 1976 to celebrate the 200th birthday of our nation.
The bicentennial quarter is layered in 24kt gold with the reverse side showing a colonial drummer displayed the wood-grain handle. The stainless steel knife blade is 3" long and is not sharpened when shipped. Includes a Certificate of Authenticity and one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Commemorative bicentennial pocket knife
- Displays the reverse side of a 1976 bicentennial quarter
- Quarter is plated with 24kt gold
- 3" stainless steel knife blade is not sharpened when shipped
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity and one-year manufacturer's warranty
Size: 4¼"L x 1½"W x ¾"D
Closed 4¼"L x 1½"W x ¾"D