- Meditating frog sculpture
- Cast in weather-resistant volcanic ash and cement
- Detailed robes and serene face
- For indoor or outdoor display
- A reminder to appreciate simple things
7"W x 8"H x 4"D
Lots of gardens have a Buddha, but how many have a Meditating Namaste Frog Statue? This serene fellow is garbed in monk's robes and cast in a mix of volcanic ash and cement to withstand the elements. Treated with an antiqued brown finish, he'll look like he's been contemplating the meaning of flies for eons.
This Buddha-inspired frog sculpture is depicted in the "meditation" or "serenity" pose. This style of Buddha statue is often chosen by people who are either looking for peace and calm in their lives, or by those who wish to improve their own meditation skills. This classic Buddha pose is also known as the Amithabha Buddha, which means "Boundless Light."Read More