- Hanging stained glass hummingbird
- Framed by a repurposed bicycle chainring
- Simple hummingbird created from only five pieces of glass
- Hanging hook and string included
- Each chainring will be unique and may or may not have holes
7¼" dia. x ½"D
As intriguing as it is lovely, our Stained Glass Hummingbird in Bicycle Chainring will have your friends asking, "What exactly is that?" The answer is, a reclaimed bicycle chainring that becomes the frame for a handcrafted stained glass hummingbird.
The unique sunburst shape of the perforated chainring is the perfect surround for this minimalist hummingbird design. Skilled craftsmen create the hummingbird from only five pieces of colored glass, but it's shape is unmistakable. Because all the chainrings are reclaimed, each will be different with some having holes and others being solid. Hanging hook and string included. Wind & Weather Exclusive Design.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.govRead More