Expected Ship: in 1 week
This Strange But True, Lincoln and Kennedy Desk Frame with Coin Collection showcases the astounding coincidences in the lives of American presidents Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy—even though they were born 100 years apart! Both assassinated with wives present on a Friday, by men who were also born 100 years apart, the remarkable occurrences don't stop there. This framed historical desktop accent contains tons of interesting facts, comparisons and full-color portraits of both presidents. This desk frame is also accompanied by a 1958 Lincoln wheat ear cent and a 1959 first Lincoln Memorial cent, flanking a JFK half dollar. Beautifully displayed in a black wooden desk frame with easel back, this tabletop accent will be a conversational addition to any historian or collector's desk or bookshelf. Certificate of Authenticity included.
• Kennedy and Lincoln Desktop Frame with Coin Set
• Shows the coincidences in the lives of John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln
• Full-color portrait of both presidents
• Displays a Lincoln wheat ear cent, Lincoln Memorial cent and JFK half dollar
• Black wooden desk frame with easel back
• Unique gift for collectors or history buffs
9"L x ½"D x 7"W
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.