Add high style to your high tech with this Smart Wireless Weather Station with Remote Monitor by La Crosse®. Wireless outdoor sensors record wind speed, wind chill, wind direction, rainfall, humidity and temperature, and send their data back to this attractive indoor display. You'll also be able to track barometric pressure—to provide your own localized forecasts—as well as indoor temperature and humidity.
When you're on the go, simply activate the remote monitoring alerts and this wireless weather station will help you keep tabs on your home's indoor environment or backyard weather online from a smartphone, tablet or computer. There's no software or app to install; simply activate your device and start monitoring right away. You can even set up text or email alerts based on your own custom settings.
The wood-like design on this wireless weather station lets it blend into your décor like a framed photo. In fact, its combination of smart wireless weather technology and stylish good looks might call for a new term - meteorology chic? Batteries required for the Weather Center, Rain Sensor and Thermo-Hyrgro Transmitter (not included).
• Wireless Multi-Function Weather Station with wood-like frame by La Crosse Technology
• Includes wireless Rain Sensor, Thermo-Hygro Transmitter and Solar-Powered Wind Sensor
• Monitors all key weather indicators and tracks min/max
• Programmable weather alarms for temperature, humidity and more
• La Crosse Alerts™ plus Internet Gateway allows remote monitoring via internet-enabled devices
Weather Center 8¾"L x 1½"W x 6¾"H, requires 3 C batteries (not included)
Rain Sensor 5¼" dia. x 7¼"H, requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Thermo-Hygro Transmitter 3"L x 3½"W x 7½"H, requires 2 C batteries (not included)
Wind Sensor 9¾"L x 5¾"W x 7½"H (built-in solar power cell, no batteries required)