All the weather data you're looking for is available in Oregon Scientific's Backyard Pro Wireless Weather Station. A helpful addition to your home or office, this wireless weather station offers in-depth forecast data at a glance with its large, easy-to-read display. Black with a silver frame, this tabletop station shows your local forecast with icons, atomic time, moon phase, wind speed and direction, indoor and outdoor temperature (°C or °F) and humidity, barometric pressure with bar graph and rainfall reading with bar graph. Its remote wireless wind sensor tower also has separate wireless sensors that monitor rainfall, temperature and humidity for easy set up. Excellent gift for anyone who likes to track what Mother Nature has in store! Main unit requires two AAA batteries; sensor requires seven AA batteries (not included).
• Oregon Scientific Home Wireless Forecast Station
• Displays local forecast with icons, moon phase and more
• Monitors indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, rainfall
• Measures barometric pressure, wind speed and direction
• Easy-to-read, tabletop display
Main unit 3¾"L x 2"W x 7¼"H
Wireless sensor 12¼"L x 17"W x 5½"H