The TL-R402M Multifunctional Broadband Router is specially designed for small enterprise, office and SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) to access the Internet. It features strong functions, high performance, and easy configuration router. The TL-R402M provides many management functions, including system, DHCP server, virtual server, DMZ host, firewall and static routing table.
The TL-R402M router provides flexible access control, limiting staff or children to browse selected sites. It connects to the Internet automatically or on demand and disconnects when idle to save on network costs.
• Shares data and internet access for weather stations, connecting Internet through PPPoE on demand and disconnecting when idle
• Supports TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, NAT
• Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing
• Built-in Firewall supporting Domain Name filtering and MAC address filtering
• Supports Virtual Server, Special Application and DMZ host
• Supports Static Routing, VPN pass-through
• Supports firmware upgrade, remote and web management
7½"W x 7½"H
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.