Our Clear Sphere Radiometer, also known as a light windmill, demonstrates a scientific theory: converting light into energy. Crafted of hand-blown glass and metal in Germany, this radiometer will spin 2,000 revolutions per minute in warm light, such as sunlight and well-lit rooms. It will not spin using fluorescent lights. For all the science buffs on your gift list, this radiometer is truly one of a kind.
• Clear Sphere Radiometer
• Converts light into energy
• Crafted of hand-blown glass and metal in Germany
• Will spin 2,000 revolutions per minute in warm light
• Does not spin in florescent lighting
• Ideal gift for science buffs
7"H x 2-1/2" dia.
No reviews have been written for this product.