Triple your good luck with our Irish Penny Goldtone Horseshoe Necklace With Green Aventurine Stones. Facing upward, the petite authentic horseshoe keeps the good luck within and is doubled by holding a lucky Irish penny. The copper Irish penny displays the harp, the national symbol of Ireland, and the script "eire," which means "Ireland" in Gaelic, on the coin's center. Good fortune continues with a small gold four leaf clover charm. The open goldtone link chain also features green aventurine stone beads, a mystical stone said to bring prosperity and opportunity. A perfect gift for someone who loves horses, Ireland or who appreciates beautiful jewelry! The delightful, luck-filled necklace is 24 inches in length and includes a three inch extender and a lobster claw clasp. Made in the USA, this piece includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Irish Penny Horseshoe And Four Leaf Clover Charm Necklace With 24" Chain
• Necklace features an Irish penny held by a lucky horseshoe and a four leaf clover charm
• Open link chain also supports green aventurine stone beads, which are said to bring prosperity and opportunity
• Goldtone chain features a three inch extender and a lobster claw clasp
• Handcrafted in the USA, includes Certificate of Authenticity
1-1/4" dia. pendant with 24" chain
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
No reviews have been written for this product.