The Wireless Advanced Weather Center by La Crosse Technology® is an in-depth and professional way to gather an accurate forecast for your home, office or farm. This silver Weather Channel® station with a gray, square frame displays three forecast icons, a weather tendency arrow, barometric pressure reading and an advance storm-warning indicator. With its extended wireless range- up to 330 feet, this forecast center also includes a weather history display, indoor and outdoor temperature reading and monitors wind speed and gust. Easily resting on a desktop or tabletop, this weather center is a dependable way to track current and future weather conditions. Ranges: indoor temperature 32°F to 139.8°F, outdoor temperature -40°F to 139.8°F, humidity 1% to 99% RH, wind speed 0 to 111.8 mph. Five AA batteries required (not included).
• Professional Wireless Weather Station with weather tendency arrow
• 3 forecast images: sun, sun with cloud, cloud with rain
• Storm-warning indicator icon
• Wireless indoor temperature (°F/ °C)
• 12 hour barometric pressure history graph with MIN/MAX time and date records
• Weather history display, values stored every 3 hours for a total of 140 records
• Records MIN/MAX outdoor temperature and humidity with time and date stamp
• Wind speed, gust, wind chill and dew point with MIN/MAX time and date record
• Calendar feature: week, date, month and year
• 12/24 hour time display: hour, minute, second
• Accurate desktop weather center easily and reliably monitors current and upcoming weather conditions
Receiver 5-1/4"L x 1"W x 5-1/2"H, requires two AA batteries (not included)
Thermo-Hygro sensor 2-1/4"L x 2-1/2"W x 6"H, requires two AA batteries (not included)
Wind sensor 9-3/4"L x 5-3/4"W x 7-1/2"H, powered by Thermo-Hygro sensor
No reviews have been written for this product.