The Weather Channel® Wireless Solar Temperature Center by La Crosse Technology® is an efficient way to save energy and monitor indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity. This silver station with black frame features a solar cell that powers two rechargeable AA batteries (included) and stores the sun's energy for continuous operation. The high-efficiency modern solar panel even maintains a full charge in minimal lighting. With its extended wireless range- up to 200 feet, the clear temperature sensor also measures minimum and maximum temperature records. This is an ideal tabletop or desktop temperature center for a sunroom, well-lit kitchen or sunny office or for anyone looking to conserve electrical power. Ranges: indoor temperature 15.8°F to 139.8°F, outdoor temperature -39.2°F to 139.8°F, indoor humidity 20% to 95% RH, outdoor humidity 1% to 99% RH. Two rechargeable AA batteries and two rechargeable AAA batteries required (included).
• Wireless Solar Temperature And Humidity Station
• Solar cell powers rechargeable batteries and absorbs sun's energy for continuous operation
• High-efficiency solar panel maintains a full charge in minimal light
• Functions with regular batteries at the flip of a switch
• Wireless indoor/outdoor temperature with MIN/MAX records (°F)
• Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
• 12 hour time display
• Low battery indicators
• Three display mode options
Receiver 5-1/4"L x 1"W x 6"H, requires two rechargeable AA batteries (included)
Outdoor sensor 1-1/4"L x 1/2"W x 4"H, requires two rechargeable AAA batteries (included)
No reviews have been written for this product.