Bird watchers will delight in this metal cattail bird feeder from Wind & Weather! This weather-resistant lawn ornament is designed to resemble two cattail plants with long, elegant leaves. Each cattail is made with metal mesh to be used as a bird feeder with sunflower seeds. This design and those seeds attract small clinging birds like chickadees, finches and nuthatches. Each bird feeder stands 8”L x 4”W x 48-3/4”H and is attached to a stake that easily goes into the ground for a freestanding bird feeder. These feeders are perfect by a lake or pond, or adorning a lawn or garden.
• Cattail-Inspired Metal Stake Bird Feeder perfectly resembles a cattail plant with its elegantly crafted metal design
• Each cattail is crafted with metal mesh and designed to be filled with black oil sunflower seeds, turning this ornament into a feeder cattail birds will love
• The pair of cattails with complementing metal leaves are attached to a stake for a free-standing bird feeder that pops out of the ground like a real cattail
• Owners of this cattail bird feeder will enjoy visits from finches, nuthatches, chickadees and other beautiful clinging birds
• The structure stands 8”L x 4”W x 48-3/4”H and is finished with a weather-resistant powder coat to withstand the outdoor elements
8"L x 4"W x 48-3/4"H
Buy 2 or more at $22.95 each
The birds love it
Reviewed on: 8/12/2014 9:19:00 AM
This feeder is perfect. I have a couple other feeders that hang from trees and I saw this one on Wind & weather and really liked how it looked. It's even nicer than expected. Easy to fill-just unscrew the tops of the cattails and fill. The tufted titmice, purple finches, nuthatches and chickadees love it! It looks really great in the yard and the antics of the birds as they climb around pulling seeds out is fun to watch.
We get a LOT of wind here and last night it blew in hard in front of a storm. I was pleased to see this held up just fine and the bird seed is intact in the feeder. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Florida birds are loving it!
Reviewed on: 5/18/2014 8:34:00 AM
Took a day or two for the birds to find it, but now they are loving it! Only problem is I have to take it inside on rainy days/sprinkler days so the remaining seed doesn't get wet.
Will definitely buy another!
Lovely feeder, good for kids
Reviewed on: 6/20/2012 12:00:00 AM
Lovely feeder, looks good and is low enough to the ground for kids to fill themselves. I havne't seen anythign eating fomr it yet, but the seed is disappearing so something likes it. Only complaint is that the threads are pretty shallow so it's hard to get it on striaght and I suspect will be easy to strip them.
- A at the Lake