If you suffer from back, shoulder or neck pain, this herbal aromatherapy shoulder wrap from Wind & Weather might help. It was designed in Oregon to fit and relieve pain in achy parts of the body. This pack is meant to be heated or chilled to promote the healing power of the 12 herbs inside, and to maximize pain relief through hot and cold treatments. The blend inside the wrap is composed of premium flax seeds and a 12-herb blend that was specially formulated by physicians. This herbal neck and shoulder wrap is 13"H x 23"W.
• Herbal Aromatherapy Pack to Soothe Sore Neck, Shoulders and Back is filled with premium flax seeds and a blend of 12 herbs
• This herbal neck and shoulder wrap can be heated in the microwave and used as a heating pad or chilled in the freezer to use as a cold compress
• This pack is specially designed to relieve soreness, pain and swelling in commonly painful parts of the body: the neck, shoulders and back
• Includes a physician-formulated herbal blend that provides a calming and aromatic scent, as well as healing properties activated by the hot or cold
• Aromatherapy shoulder wrap is 13"H x 23"W and made in OregonSize
13"H x 23"W
Reviewed on: 12/28/2012 12:00:00 AM
used as specified
This wrap is the greatest!
Reviewed on: 11/27/2012 12:00:00 AM
Not only does this relax the neck and shoulders when warmed, it is also really great if you have a headache. I warm it for about 3 minutes in the microwave and wrap it all around my face with only my nose sticking out. It immediately starts to relieve the headache especially if it is a sinus problem. I have bought this for all my favorite folks.
- Kelly the Warrior Woman
A purchase I don't regret
Reviewed on: 11/24/2012 12:00:00 AM
My sister in law has been going for physical therapy due to pain in her neck & shoulders. It was a gift to her and she reports that she loves it, feels it has helped and has used it almost every night. So, on her behalf, I thank you.
- A girl in Jupiter FL
The sholder wrap was great! Warm & Soft
Reviewed on: 3/8/2011 12:00:00 AM
I had a bone spur and buldging disc, it helped me get through the pain.
It headed to a very warm temperature and fit aroung the neck & sholders without falling off when I moved about.
- Little B
Much too Heavy For my Shoulders
Reviewed on: 3/4/2011 12:00:00 AM
I am about 5'2" and weigh about 145 so I'm not exactly a lightweight but I purchased this wrap for my neck and all it did was weigh my neck down.
Might work better for a man.