Perfect for a deck or private pier, this nautical Solar- and Wind- Powered Sailboat Spinner is a seafarer's delight! During the day the colorful sailboats twirl in even the slightest breeze. At dusk the multi-spectrum LED beacon light turns on automatically and shines long into the night. Wind powers the internal generator both day and night while the solar panel is charged by sunlight. Sealed bearing provides dynamic movement in any weather conditions; light will charge and stay lit even in the winter months.
Boats feature high-density construction with wood grain texture and real nylon sails. Stainless steel post mount attaches to railings, decks and fence posts (mounting screws included). Glass beacon in center has alternating LED light, changes from red to green to blue. Easy assembly.
• Solar- and Wind-Powered Sailboat Spinner with LED Beacon Light is the perfect touch for a waterfront restaurant or private home
• Two blue-and-white sailboats and two rainbow sailboats spin in a circle when the wind blows, creating a quaint nautical scene
• The sailboats surround a multi-spectrum LED light that comes on when the sun goes down to shine like a lighthouse beacon
• This unique environmentally friendly sail boat spinner is powered by wind and solar power, and works all year long
• Made of high-quality materials that can withstand the elements, including stainless steel, glass and nylon sails like those on a real sailboat
23-1/4"L x 15"W x 24"H
Reviewed on: 7/9/2013 3:09:00 PM
Initially a great addition to our lake side garden. Problem is with the masts. They are cut straight across which provides a sharp contact with the sails. At the end of one season 3 of the sails had ripped through the top of the sail. Needs some correction, particularly for the price charged.
Reviewed on: 12/15/2012 12:00:00 AM
I bought this at least three years ago and it is up all year. The lights are colorful all night and look especially beautiful when there is snow on the deck railing. It has gone through some pretty heavy winds and one sail now needs to be replaced. I also purchased one for a friend who lives on Pick Wick Lake and they love it also! It is quite fascinating to watch it spin!
- Gma Jackie
sails easily shred
Reviewed on: 10/2/2012 12:00:00 AM
I love the sailboats but the sails are just not durable. I have had this for 1 year and been thru 2 sets of sails. the last set is about 6 months old and completely shredded. When the first set shred I called the company and they replaced them for free. Great customer service
We love it, it works perfectly
Reviewed on: 9/23/2012 12:00:00 AM
I am trying to find out if I can replace the sails as they have become tattered over the two years that I've had it. I've called the corporate office and left a message but got no response so far.
expensive but worth it
Reviewed on: 4/29/2012 12:00:00 AM
added color to my deck and fun to watch both day and night