A helpful addition to any family's desktop, tabletop or kitchen counter, La Crosse Technology®'s Atomic Color Wireless Weather Station will keep you up-to-date on the local forecast. For extreme precision, this station actually learns, meaning over a period of time its barometer calibrates to your specific location. Black with a silver frame, this wireless weather station's colorful display features atomic time, calendar, forecast icons, 12-hour forecast based on barometric pressure, heat index and dew point, indoor/outdoor temperature (°F or °C), indoor/outdoor humidity and min/max records. Also includes customizable time zones, snooze alarm and alarm icon. It can even charge mobile devices with its USB charging port on the back (charging cord not included). Light-up display includes a LCD dimmer for nighttime use. Great at-home weather station for keeping you informed on whether to grab an umbrella or your sunglasses! Includes AC adapter.
• La Crosse Technology Atomic Color Forecast Station
• Displays 12-hour local forecast with icons
• Monitors indoor/outdoor temperature, dew point, humidity and more
• USB charging for compatible smartphones or tablets
• Easy-to-read, tabletop display