La Crosse Technology®'s Wireless Weather Station With Color Display And Forecast is an entertaining and accurate way to monitor conditions, indoor and outdoor temperature (in °F/ °C), humidity, heat index and dew point. This grey and silver station features twelve animated, multi-colored forecast icons, a calendar, time, date display and snooze alarm. Plus, this station learns: please allow 3-4 weeks for barometer calibration to generate the most accurate forecast for your region. Communicating with its wireless sensor from up to 200 feet away, this reliable weather station and sensor includes a low battery icon and can conveniently sit on a desktop or tabletop. A fun, yet functional, forecaster for any family who wishes to easily track their local weather. Ranges: indoor temperature 32°F to 122°F, outdoor temperature -40°F to 140°F, humidity 3% to 99% RH. Main unit requires three AAA batteries for backup and sensor requires two AA batteries (not included). 5.0V AC adapter included for primary power.
• Desktop Wireless Color Forecast Station
• Barometer will calibrate for the most accurate forecast for your region
• Twelve hour animated forecast icons based on pressure readings
• Wireless indoor/ outdoor temperature (°F/ °C) and humidity
• Monitors indoor/ outdoor heat index and dew point
• Records MIN/MAX temperature and humidity
• Backlight or light up display
• LCD light dimmer for nighttime use
• 12/24 hour digital time and date display with snooze alarm and calendar
• Low battery icon for weather station and sensor
• Includes 5.0V AC adapter for primary power
Receiver 6"L x 2-1/4"W x 6"H, requires three AAA batteries (not included) for backup
Sensor 2-1/2"L x 1-1/4"W x 4"H, requires two AA batteries (not included)
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.