Celtic legends say the four leaf clover brings good luck and good fortune! Our Irish Threepence Four Leaf Clover And Green Heart Charms Pendant With Chain is a beautiful way to wear and share this well-known tradition. An Irish threepence rests securely in the middle of the decorative four leaf clover, who's detailed leaves represent faith, hope, love and luck. The Irish threepence displays the harp, the national symbol of Ireland, and the script "eire" which means "Ireland" in Gaelic, on the coin's obverse. The pendant also has two green heart charms that hang above the clover from the 18 inch silvertone chain. The pewter chain features a three inch extension and a lobster claw clasp. This luck-filled necklace makes a beautiful addition to any wardrobe or a heartfelt gift for any Irish lass. Handcrafted in the USA and includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
• Irish Threepence Lucky Clover Pewter Pendant With 18" Chain
• Necklace features an Irish threepence in the middle of a four leaf clover and two green heart charms
• Silvertone chain features a three inch extension and a lobster claw clasp
• Beautiful, heartfelt gift for any Irish lass or jewelry lover
• Made in the USA, includes Certificate of Authenticity
1-3/4" dia. pendant with 18" chain