Made in India, this Brass Compass on Chain with Wood Box is a delightful gift for any explorer or globetrotter. Made to be cherished for generations, our antiqued brass compass mimics a traditional pocket watch. This full-functioning compass arrives in a handsome sheesham wood box with a golden latch for safekeeping. The wooden replica box reads "Henry Hughes London 1941." This design's long brass, vintage chain and historical look make this compass reproduction a very special, unique ornament. The compass also features a quote from Lao Tzu inscribed on the face: "A Journey Of A Thousand Miles Must Begin With A Single Step." It will be an intriguing accent for any office, library or study, sure to spark thoughts of worldly adventures!
• Antiqued Brass and Glass Compass on Chain
• Vintage design mimics a traditional pocketwatch
• Features Lao Tzu "Single Step" quote
• Arrives in a sheesham wood box
• Perfect gift for history buffs or travelers
4¼" dia. x 1"D