If you're a steadfast weather watcher, The Weather Channel® Professional Weather Station By La Crosse Technology® is sure to keep you on cloud nine. With its sophisticated technology, multiple recording functions, and latest weather updates, this advanced weather station features instant transmission technology that updates measurements and criteria every few seconds.
Station includes a weather forecasting function with three weather icons, a weather tendency indicator, time and date displays and user-selectable alarm settings for a number of different weather conditions.
The attractive, conveniently sized wireless indoor console may be wall mounted or displayed freestanding. Also, the weather center kit features an outdoor temperature and humidity sensor, an anemometer and a self-emptying rain gauge. Transmission range is up to 330 feet in open air.
Our weather station makes a great gift for a farmer, fisherman, athlete, driver anyone who loves weather or spends considerable time outside. The myriad of atmospheric measurements and other helpful elements displayed and recorded on the console will take any serious weather watcher by storm. Ranges: humidity range 1% to 99% (%RH), wind speed 0 to 111.8 mph, outside temperature, dew point, wind chill range -40°F to 139°F, relative pressure 27.17 to 31.9 inHg and total rainfall 0 to 393.6". Five AA and two AAA batteries required (not included).
• Grey With Silver Trim Complete Weather Station by Lacrosse Technology®
• Indoor/outdoor temps; outdoor wind chill and dew point temps (°F/°C)
• 24-hour rainfall and total rainfall (inch/mm)
• Outdoor humidity (%RH)
• Relative air pressure (inHg/hPa) with 12-hour tendency indicator
• Wind direction with compass and wind speed (mph, km/h, m/s or Beaufort)
• Weather forecast icon with storm warning alarm
• Alarms for high wind speed, high/low outdoor temperature and humidity
• Recording and storage of up to 200 weather data sets with date/time
• Calendar and 12- or 24-hour time mode with alarm
• Low battery indicator
Receiver 4-1/2"W x 1"D x 7"H, requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
Thermo-hygro sensor 2-1/4"W x 2-1/2"D x 6-1/4"H, requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Wind sensor 8-3/4L" x 5-1/2"W x 10¾"H
Rain gauge 5-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W x 3-1/2"H, requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)